Do you lay awake at night with thoughts like “Am I good enough to pursue my passion? Is it smart?” Are you multi-passionate and spinning your wheels trying to figure out ‘your path?’ Are you a freedom-loving creature in need of some structure? Do you struggle to hear your voice amidst the cacophony of everyone else? Are you perhaps not a natural-born entrepreneur? Are you struggling to navigate your way in business because there’s a vision you long to create, and working for someone else feels loathsome, and your sugar daddy turned out to be broke?
Life doesn’t have to be a bitter joke.
I’ve clocked thousands of hours pursuing my passions and here’s what I’ve learned about living the creative, entrepreneurial life:
- It can feel like paradise and hell wrapped in a dream.
- Clarity is crucial. And so is accountability (Sexy word, right?)
- Hell hath no fury like the creative mind.
- Living a successful creative life is, above all, a mindset game (if you prefer to call daily self-doubt and questioning your worth ‘a game’).
- Having a forward-thinking, visionary coach will spare you countless hours of wasted time and self-loathing.
I set out years ago to let go of being comfortable in order to give my dreams a chance. Throughout that time, I’ve made desperate late-night phone calls; I’ve worked for little to no money because I didn’t feel good enough and because I was building my portfolio. I get it. I’ve been there, and I want to help. No more with this starving artist racket.
My passion for innovative ideas, business, and seeing others fulfilled is what led to me becoming an experienced source for creative entrepreneurs looking for clarity, inspiration and practical support. My style is irreverent and smart; as if you couldn’t tell already.
What Coaching Includes:
- Establishing and defining your brand
- Acting as a sounding board for creative ideation
- Developing engaging social media content and implementing effective strategies
- Defining the voice of your brand and ensuring consistency across all mediums
- Identifying your target market
- Establishing methods to create a boutique business
- Refining your objectives and clarifying your vision
- Goal setting and accountability
- Navigating the mental roadblocks that keep you stuck
- Creative Direction
Call or text (954)300-5240